June 3-6, 2019
Mite Camp (5-8yrs) - Group #1
The age groups that we will work with in these camps will be 5 to 8 years of age. As all of us know players under the age of 12 need to work on fundamentals and skills in a fun learning environment.
The skating that will be covered will work on edges, skating stride backward and forward, crossover, stopping, turning, quicker starts, and transitional skating. Puck skills like passing, stickhandling, and over all better control of the puck will be covered in full detail. All of these skills will be taught in full detail. After the skills are improved the staff will show how to use the skills in game situations within small area games and hockey specific drills.
- 5-8 year old players - All players must have 1 year playing experience or played in Mile High Mites Session
- $150 before May 15th - $200 After May 15th
- 9:30am - 2:15pm daily
- 2 hours on-ice per day
- 60 minutes off ice per day
- Campers must pack their lunches daily
- Schedules subject to change due to registration levels up to one week before the first day of camp
Mite Camp - Group #1
Monday - Thursday
On-Ice - 9:30 - 10:30am
Dryland - 10:45-11:45am
Lunch - 11:45 - 12:30am
On-Ice - 1:00- 2:00pm
Student Pick Up - 2:15pm
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ken Caryl and C-470 will be our official lodging sponsor for the 2019 Littleton camp this summer. Please call them and mention the Edge Ice Arena discount to receive your special pricing!
2019 RMHS Camp Staff
TBA - CLICK HERE for more specific information on each of these staff members