Sady Tobin, former Division 1 soccer player at the University of Maine, graduated in 2012 with her BS in Exercise Science and a minor in Business Administration. Growing up in upstate New York as an outdoors girl, she knew she needed to challenge herself even more so she attended two years at the Loomis Chaffee School in CT and played competitive soccer for the Oakwood Soccer Club as well as continued to play hockey. Upon completing college, Sady started working immediately as a Youth Sports Performance Trainer trainer in Kingston, MA and fell in love with helping change and shape young athletes lives. Sady now works at Kent Denver in the Athletic Department, coaches, and continues to work developing youth athletics on and off the ice!
- Head Strength & Conditioning Coach
- RMHS Director of Marketing & Social Media
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) - NSCA
- Certified Personal Trainer - ACE
- Kent Denver School, Strength & Performance Coach
- New England Prep Hockey Player, 2010-2012
- University of Maine, NCAA, Division I, Soccer, Player, 2008-2012